Term & Condition
- PrintX Marketing is a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at WZ-2048, Rani Bagh, Shakur Basti, Delhi-110034 India. PrintX Marketing is an intermediary in the form of an online marketplace and is limited to managing the Website to enable seller to exhibit, advertise, display, make available and offer to sell the products and to enable buyer to purchase the products so offered ("Products"), and other incidental Services thereto ("Services") including use of the Website by any User.
The Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that :
- Provides a platform for Users (who are sellers) to advertise, exhibit, make available and offer to sell various Products to other Users (who are buyers / customers), and
- A platform for such other Users to accept the offer to sell of the Products made by the sellers on the Website and to make payments to the sellers for purchase of the Products, and
- Services to facilitate the engagement of buyers and sellers to under commerce on the Website, and
- Such other services as are incidental and ancillary thereto.
The Services are offered to the Users through various modes which may include issue of coupons and vouchers that can be redeemed for various Products.
Eligibility to Use
- PrintX Marketing reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than one active Account (defined hereunder) on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another person.
User Account, Password, and Security
4.1 You may access and use the Website and the Services either as a registered user or as a guest user. However, not all sections of the Website and Services will be accessible to guest users.
4.2 Registered users: PrintX Marketing makes certain sections of the Services available to You through the Website only if You have provided PrintX Marketing certain required User information and created an account and a PrintX Marketing ID through certain log-in ID and password ("Account"). You can create Your Account on the Website through logging in by Your third party website user ID and password including that of www.facebook.com, websites owned by Yahoo Inc. or its subsidiaries, Google Inc. or its subsidiaries, twitter or any other social media website or any other Internet service as permitted on the Website (PrintX Marketing ID and/or other third party login identification as provided above are individually and collectively referred to the "Account Information").
In the event You register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website, You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify PrintX Marketing of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. PrintX Marketing cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this section. You may be held liable for losses incurred by PrintX Marketing or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential. You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or PrintX Marketing has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, PrintX Marketing has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website / Services (or any portion thereof).
4.3 Guest users: The Website also allows limited access to the Services for unregistered Users (also called as 'guest users'). Such users will be able to browse the Website and use the Services for the purpose of purchasing goods, and placing orders. However, You will not be provided with access to certain benefits reserved only for the purpose of registered users. These benefits may change from time to time.
User Account, Password, and Security
5.4 PrintX Marketing may have existing arrangements with its banks, regarding limits on the amounts You can pay (if You are a buyer) or receive (if You are a seller) in the course of a single transaction. PrintX Marketing will work towards ensuring that You are made aware of such limits if they may be applicable to You. However, PrintX Marketing shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of You/cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by PrintX Marketing with its bank from time to time.
5.5 For Your making payments for buying the Products on the Website, in addition to the Agreement(s), the terms and conditions of Your bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may also be applicable to You. Your bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent You from making electronic payments for buying the Products on Website and PrintX Marketing does not control the same and shall be liable for the same.
5.6 Payment Facility for Your orders: PrintX Marketing may from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks to open nodal bank account under applicable Indian laws, to facilitate the payment between Users i.e. buyers and sellers and for collection of PrintX Marketing's fees and other charges. These third party payment service providers may include third party banking or credit card payment gateways, payment aggregators, pre-paid instruments, cash on delivery or demand draft / pay order on delivery service providers, mobile payment service providers or through any facility as may be authorized by the Reserve Bank of India for collection, refund and remittance, as the case may be of payment or supporting the same in any manner. PrintX Marketing shall initiate the remittance of the payments made by Your for Your purchase orders on the Website after the Products are delivered to You and the date of completion of transaction shall be after the Products are delivered to You and such other additional time as may be agreed between PrintX Marketing and sellers.
User Obligations And Role Of PrintX Marketing
6.1 Subject to compliance with the Agreement(s), PrintX Marketing grants You a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, revocable, and limited right to access and use this Website and the Services provided therein.
6.3 You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the Product catalogues) that Your access on the Website in accordance with clause 7.
6.4 You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website or Services by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by PrintX Marketing. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
6.5 If you believe that any Content or User Content (as defined herein) or other content available on the Website does not comply with the terms of the Agreement(s) or applicable law, You may report such content in the manner prescribed under clause 14 herein.
6.6 The Website may allow you to post certain content, data or information of Your own such as allowing You to rate Products, seller, post your comments, and reviews in relation to Products on specific pages of the Website, as well as submit any suggestions, comments, questions or other information to PrintX Marketing using the Website / Services (collectively referred to "User Content"). You, being the originator of the User Content, are responsible for the User Content that You upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website. You represent that you have obtained all relevant consents and approvals in order to post any User Content. You further represent that all such User Content will be in accordance with applicable law. You acknowledge that PrintX Marketing does not endorse any User Content on the Website and is not responsible or liable for any User Content. PrintX Marketing reserve the right to disable access to the User Content on the Website.
6.8 You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Website is an electronic platform in the form of an electronic marketplace and an intermediary that provides an electronic venue where various Users may electronically meet and interact with each other to engage in commerce and transact. You further agree and acknowledge that PrintX Marketing is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products on the Website. PrintX Marketing is not the seller of the Products. Accordingly, any contract for the sale / purchase of Products on the Website is a bipartite contract between You and the sellers (if You are a buyer) or You and the buyer (if You are a seller). PrintX Marketing neither recommends You to buy or sell any Products on the Website nor does PrintX Marketing endorses any such Products and nor does PrintX Marketing provides any guarantee, warranties or assurance with respect to the advertisement, exhibition, making available, offer to sell or transactions of sale or purchase of Products on the Website. Further, PrintX Marketing does not guarantee, warranty or provide any assurance on the behaviour of any User of the Website including any guarantee, warranty or assurance that any User (whether buyer or seller) will complete any transaction or act in a prudent manner.
6.9 When you use the Website and/or the Services You specifically undertake not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or Content that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnicall objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any PrintX Marketing server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of PrintX Marketing, including any PrintX Marketing Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of PrintX Marketing or other third parties;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- violate the terms of the Agreement.
6.12 You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer / mobile equipment, internet connections and other software and technologies that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website. You may incur access or data fees from third parties in connection with your purchase and/or use of the services. You are responsible for all such fees.
6.13 You shall use this Website, and any voucher/coupons purchased through it, for personal, non-commercial use only and shall not re-sell the same to any other person.
6.14 You may need to install updates that we or any third party introduce from time to time to use the services, Products, Website including downloads and required functionality, such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions (collectively, "Updates"). Your use of the Products or Website you have installed requires that you have agreed to receive such automatically requested Updates.
6.15 Any purchase of the Products from the Website will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User hereby expressly agrees that any merchandize or Services purchased by the User will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Products purchased are not transferrable to any third party for profit. Accordingly, PrintX Marketing reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by PrintX Marketing as per certain criteria. Any rewards or benefits provided by PrintX Marketing and used by You for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets certain criteria adopted by PrintX Marketing for the purpose of identifying 'Bulk Order', including but not limited to:
- Products ordered for commercial resale and not for self-consumption;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details; or
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
6.16 There may be certain orders that PrintX Marketing is unable to process or pass on buyer's order to the seller and must cancel. Some situations that may result in PrintX Marketing's inability to process or pass on buyer's order to the seller include, without limitation, non- availability of the Website service, force majeure, credit limitations or suspected fraud.
6.17 In case buyer purchases multiple Products in one transaction, the Seller(s) may deliver all such Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If buyer purchases multiple Products in a single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single delivery address provided by buyer at the time of purchase. If buyer wishes to get delivery of the Products to different addresses, then buyer should purchase the Products under separate transactions and provide separate delivery addresses for each transaction, as may be required. Buyer agrees that the delivery of the Products can be made to the person who is present at the shipping address provided by You.
6.18 In certain cases, where buyer requires certain services in relation to a Product, such as warranty, after-sales or installation services, buyer shall directly contact seller or the manufacturer. However, in the event, buyer contacts PrintX Marketing for the same, PrintX Marketing may inform the seller to provide or facilitate the provision of such services to the buyer. PrintX Marketing is not and shall not be obliged to provide any such additional services. PrintX Marketing's role in relation to facilitating such services shall be limited to facilitating communication between buyer and the seller for the purpose of provision of such additional services.
6.19 You represent and warrant that
- You are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a "terrorist supporting" country; and
- You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Use of Content
7.1 Except as expressly indicated to the contrary in any applicable Additional Service Terms, PrintX Marketing hereby grants You a non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable right to view, download and print product catalogues available on the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- You may not modify or alter product catalogues available on the Website;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make the product catalogues available on the Website available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the product catalogues available on the Website.
7.2 The rights granted to You in the product catalogues or any other materials as specified above are not applicable to the design, layout or look and feel of the Website. Such elements of the Website are protected by intellectual property rights and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
7.3 Any software that is available on the Website is the property of PrintX Marketing or its vendors. You may not use, download or install any software available at the Website, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Agreement or by the express written permission of PrintX Marketing.
Intellectual Property Rights
8.1 The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by PrintX Marketing or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. Through Your use of the Website, by no means are any rights impliedly or expressly granted to You in respect of such Content. PrintX Marketing reserves the right to change or modify the Content from time to time at its sole discretion.
8.2 The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of PrintX Marketing or their vendors/seller or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of PrintX Marketing, the vendor/seller or the third party that may own the Marks.
8.3 Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, PrintX Marketing owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "PrintX Marketing", and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
8.4 Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from PrintX Marketing or thirty party owner of such Content.
Third Party Content
9.1 General third party information such as, product catalogues, product description and specifications, lists of dealers, reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements including videos, images and photographs of the products, links to third party websites and other data from external sources is made available on the Website ("Third Party Content"). The provision of Third Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third Party Content provided to You is obtained from sources believed to be reliable or provided by the sellers in the process of advertising, exhibiting and offering to sell the Products on the Website. All Third Party Content is provided on an 'As Is' basis. PrintX Marketing may not own / have the rights and title to any such Third Party Content, or provide any guarantee with respect to the accuracy, title, merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose of any Third Party Content. PrintX Marketing shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by You based on Your reliance on or use of such Third Party Content.
9.2 In the event any Third Party Content contains links to third party websites, and You visit any such external link, You agree to do so at your own risk, responsibility and liability. PrintX Marketing makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any website linked to the Website / Services or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
10.2 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PRINTX MARKETING WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENTAND / OR THIRD PARTY CONTENTARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. PRINTX MARKETING ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT AND / OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
10.3 YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW PRINTX MARKETING WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS THAT YOU MAY INCUR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES, EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE. PRINTX MARKETING HAS ENDEAVORED TO ENSURE THAT ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS CORRECT, BUT PRINTX MARKETING NEITHER WARRANTS NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY DATA, INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. PRINTX MARKETING SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED FUNCTIONALITIES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE FUNCTIONALITIES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, FUNCTIONALITIES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. FURTHER, PRINTX MARKETING SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND PRINTX MARKETING 'S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. PRINTX MARKETING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR LEADING TO AN INVALID COUPON. PRINTX MARKETING ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
10.4 In the event You have purchased / downloaded the Website from any online application stores, whether provided by Apple, Inc., Google, Inc. or Blackberry Limited (or their respective affiliates) (collectively referred to as "Store Providers"), and there occurs any failure of the Website and / or Services, You may follow the process recommended by the Store Provider under the terms of the contract applicable between You and such Store Provider. The Store Providers shall not be liable for any (i) warranty obligations of PrintX Marketing and related claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses; (ii) product liability / consumer protection claims, and claims related to the Website's non-conformity with any applicable laws; and (iii) any third party claims of infringement of intellectual property rights by the Website / PrintX Marketing.
Disclaimer Of Warranties & Liability
11.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PrintX Marketing, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (herein after individually and collectively referred to as "indemnified parties") from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with (i) Your breach of the Agreement(s); or (ii) any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Website; or (iii) any claim that any Third Party Content / content, information or materials provided by You caused damage to a third party; or (iv) Your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights.
11.2 PrintX Marketing may notify You of any claims which You shall be liable to indemnify PrintX Marketing against. You will then be required to consult with PrintX Marketing regarding the course of action to be undertaken in defending such a claim. Further, You shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of PrintX Marketing without the express prior written consent of PrintX Marketing which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by PrintX Marketing in its sole discretion.
11.4 Not with standing anything to contrary in the Agreement(s), in no event shall PrintX Marketing, its subsidiaries or affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not PrintX Marketing has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or Content.
12.1 The Agreement will continue to apply until terminated by either You or PrintX Marketing as set forth below. If You want to terminate Your agreement with PrintX Marketing, You may do so by (i) not accessing the Website; or (ii) closing Your Account for all of the Services that You use, where PrintX Marketing has made this option available to You.
- PrintX Marketing is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Services to You is, or becomes, unlawful), or upon request by any law enforcement or other government agencies;
- The provision of the Services to You by PrintX Marketing is, in PrintX Marketing's opinion, no longer commercially viable;
- PrintX Marketing has elected to discontinue, with or without reason, access to the Website, the Services (or any part thereof); or
- In the event PrintX Marketing faces any unexpected technical issues or problems that prevent the Website and / or Services from working.
12.4 PrintX Marketing may also terminate or suspend all or a portion of Your Account or access to the Services with or without reason. Except as may be set forth in any Additional Terms applicable to a particular Service, termination of Your Account may include: (i) removal of access to all offerings within the Website or with respect to the Services; (ii) disabling access to the Account Information, including Your personal information, log-in ID and password, and all related information, files and materials associated with or inside Your Account (or any part thereof), and any User Content uploaded by You; and (iii) prohibiting further use of the Services.
12.5 You agree that all terminations shall be made in PrintX Marketing's sole discretion and that PrintX Marketing shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your Account (and accompanying deletion of Your Account Information), or Your access to the Website and Services.
12.6 Not with standing the foregoing, these such terms of this Agreement as are meant to survive termination / expiry of this Agreement, will survive indefinitely unless and until PrintX Marketing chooses to terminate them. PrintX Marketing may inform the sellers who have accepted Your purchase orders on the Website, that this Agreement is terminated, and upon such information sellers may cancel the purchase order. PrintX Marketing may also cancel all Your non-fulfilled orders on the Website without any obligation or liability towards You.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Report Abuse And Take Down Policy
15.1 When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to PrintX Marketing, You agree and understand that You are communicating with PrintX Marketing through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from PrintX Marketing periodically and as and when required. PrintX Marketing will communicate with You by email or by notices on Website or electronic records on the Website or on Your mobile number which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law,
16.2 Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer the Agreements, or any rights granted hereunder or any obligations, to any third party and any such assignment or transfer or purported assignment or transfer shall be void ab initio. PrintX Marketing's rights and/or obligations under the Agreement are freely assignable or otherwise transferable by PrintX Marketing to any third parties without the requirement of seeking Your prior consent. PrintX Marketing may inform You of such assignment or transfer in accordance with the notice requirements under the Agreement. PrintX Marketing shall have right to transfer Your Account and Account Information to a third party who purchases PrintX Marketing's business as conducted under the Website.
16.7 Grievance Officer: In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the Grievance Officer of PrintX Marketing for the purpose of this Agreement shall be Mr. Rakesh Yadav with email address: grievanceofficer@PrintX Marketing.com. PrintX Marketing may change the aforesaid details from time to time under intimation to You.
17.1 Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. PrintX Marketing shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) PrintX Marketing is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) PrintX Marketing may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from PrintX Marketing for the feedback under any circumstances.
17.2 To clarify, PrintX Marketing may at its discretion, make any modifications or changes to the Website, Content and / or Services on the basis of such feedback, however PrintX Marketing shall not be obliged to do so. Further, in the event that PrintX Marketing makes any changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services on the basis of any such feedback, You shall not have any rights or title (including any intellectual property rights) in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services. You expressly waive any and all rights in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services, and assign to PrintX Marketing, all worldwide rights and title (including any intellectual property rights) to such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services, in perpetuity. You hereby waive all rights under Section 19(4) of the Indian Copyright Act, 1956, or other similar provisions in laws of any jurisdiction, in relation to any such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services.
Effective from 3rd May 2019
Your first and continuing usage of Snapcash Credit Points (‘Snapcash’) is governed by the following terms and conditions, which will be deemed to have been read, understood, agreed and accepted as below:
- Snapcash is auto created for you which can only be used at the URL www.PrintX Marketing.com, the mobile website located at m.PrintX Marketing.com and mobile application under the name and style "PrintX Marketing" (the "Website") to make payments for any goods and services purchased through the Website, subject to conditions (if any).
- Snapcash cannot be used to make any payment outside the Website, and may further be restricted for payment on select categories or subcategories on the website, or restricted to run along with certain payment modes, as notified from time to time.
- Snapcash is non-transferable to any other user, non-exchangeable for cash, and non-convertible to any other form of credit or kind.
- Each Snapcash credit shall be equivalent to Re. 1 and can be used to partially pay for any transaction along with any payment mode, if not restricted specifically. The eligibility for using Snapcash shall be mentioned on the checkout page, and could be different for different products.
- Snapcash may also be used along with any offers going on for the product.
- Snapcash shall expire on such dates as communicated from time to time, but not exceeding 6 months.
- In case of any refund on order cancellation or return of a product, Snapcash shall be reversed back for future use in full or apportioned in case of multiple product orders and returns. However, such reversal of Snapcash may have different expiration from original validity and the same shall be shown to you on the Website along with such points credited. In case of transaction failures after Snapcash is applied, the same shall be automatically credited back to you within 3 days of such transaction failure.
- PrintX Marketing reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, these Terms by another terms, whether similar to these terms or not.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
Spin The Wheel Program – Rules
- Spin The Wheel Program (“Program”) is open only to those who (i) clear the skill test on the Spin The Wheel page and follow the rules of entry (in the manner specified in point 3 below), (ii) are 18 years or above on the date of such sign-up/entry, and (iii) are legal residents of the Republic of India, provided that this Program is not available in any States/territories in India where prohibited by applicable law.
- By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these rules governing your participation in the Program, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein.
- Spin The Wheel Program is subject to all applicable central, state and local laws and regulations of India and void where prohibited by law.
- Rewards are valid only until 2 hours after winning the Program.
- Only one reward can be claimed in 24 hours. Reward once used cannot be claimed again in case of any cancellation or return of products.
- Rewards are not applicable on purchase of certain goods as displayed at the time of checkout.
- Please note that we may be running similar program/contest at the same time as this Program. By entering this Program, you will not be eligible to utilize any reward awarded in any other program/contest.
- We may, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in our sole discretion, change the rules or cancel the Program at any time without any notice; or modify, terminate, or suspend the Program should viruses, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond our control corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Program.
- We reserve the right to restrict the Program or rewards for any account with suspicious behaviour or invalid details/credentials.